Make your journey as unique and colorful as this one-of-a-kind, sturdy and spacious duffel bag made from upcycled 2017 Marin County Fair banners. Pack up your stuff and hit the road!
Supported Cause: 5% of sales price donated to Marin Cultural Association
- Size: 20” x 10.5” x 10.5”
- Outer Material: Reclaimed 2017 Marin County Fair banner
- Lining Material: Water repellent polyester/nylon fabric (scrap/overstock fabrics)
- Inside and outside zipper pockets.
- Storage pouches on the inside and outside of the bag.
Size adjustable & detachable shoulder strap with soft Neoprene padding
- Made in California, USA
PLEASE NOTE: The duffle bag shown in the picture is a sample and gives you and idea what your bag made from the 2017 Marin County Fair banners could look like. However, since we cut every bag individually and from different parts of the banner, we can’t guarantee that it will look exactly like the one in the photo – but we can guarantee you that it will look awesome! You can customize your bag by choosing your preferred color of lining and webbing straps: